Abrites Team is happy to present the latest special function for PIN code reading for Hyundai/KIA vehicles. The HK011 enables you to read PIN code from a working mechanical or smart key from vehicles with Denso IBU.
The HK011 is an update of the HK008 special function and will include its full functionality.
The HK011 is the latest solution for Hyundai/KIA by Abrites.
It is an update of the HK008 special function, which allows you to perform key programming, as well as PIN code reading nearly 100% of Hyundai and KIA vehicles.
- Key programming for ALL vehicles with Smart and mechanical keys
- PIN code reading for almost ALL vehicles with Smart Keys
- PIN code reading from a working mechanical key with DST80 transponder
- PIN code reading for vehicles with an ECU with built-in immobilizer from the following brands: Kefico, Bosch EDC15/EDC16/EDC17, Delphi.
- PIN by VIN calculator for ALL vehicles up to year 09.2007.
- Transmitter codes saving for ALL vehicles with mechanical keys.
- PIN code reading from a working mechanical or smart key from vehicles with Denso IBU
SUPPORTED MODELS FOR PIN CODE READING (DENSO IBU) INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- 2020+ Hyundai Sonata (DN8)
- 2020+ Hyundai Sonata Hybrid (DN8 HEV)
- 2019+ Kia Cerato/Forte (BD/BDm)
- 2019+ Kia Ceed (CD)
- 2020+ Kia XCeed (CD CUV)
- 2019+ Kia Soul (SK3)
- 2020+ Kia Mohave/Borrego (HM)
- 2018+ Kia K3 (BD)
- An AVDI, active AMS and ZN002 ProTag Programmer are required to use this product.