Universal EEPROM & MCU Programmer:
Orange5 is a professional programming device for memory and microcontrollers.
Unique feature of the current series programmers is built-in macrolanguage for writing down protocols.
Which gives fast and easy capability to add new types of Micro schemes, precisely meeting manufacturers’ requirements to read/write algorithms.
Orange5 Programmer Technical Info
– USB power supply (USB2.0/3.0).
– Universal easy to plug panel ZIF16 for EEPROM
– Control of contacts in the sockets
– Two expansions compatible with Orange4 and Omega MTRK
– Protection against overcurrent
– Overload voltage protection
– Two types of power supply: Standart (USB) and enhanced (USB + external power supply)
– Three 3 adjustable voltage and current control: Voltage of power supply ( 2.0…5.0V ), programming voltage (2.0…21.0V),
additional static 10V for microcontrollers.
– High-speed bidirectional pin drivers with adjustable voltage (2.0…5.0V)
– Wave cycle generator with frequency ( up to 24 Mhz) and out voltage(2.0…5.0V) adjustment.
– Capability of functional emulation of class CDC USB devices.
– Built-in 32-bit virtual machine
– Supported interface: I2С, SPI, MicroWire, JTAG, UART, BDM, ISO7816, K-LINE (via adapter), CAN (via adapter).
– Programmer is encolsed in a functional box.