The TA68 is a reusable transponder emulator designed to emulate ALL DST-AES transponders where Page 1 is 88, A8 and A9. The TA68 covers the full functionality of its predecessor, the TA30, and expands the list of supported vehicles. The TA68 is placed in our signature shell, giving the product a sleek finish.
- ALL DST-AES transponder programming (where Page 1 is 88, A8 and A9)
- Writing and locking all pages of the EEPROM
- Writing and locking ALL KEYS
- TIRIS AES verifying of a AES1 crypto key
Supported vehicles (using DST-AES transponders ):
- Toyota models
- Subaru models
- and all other brands using them
You will require the PROTAG and the TagKeyTool (included in the PROTAG package) in order to use this product.
Depending on the brand of the vehicle, you will also need the corresponding Toyota (TN011, TN012) or Subaru (SB001) special functions.
When performing the procedures, please refer to the Abrites User Manual for the respective brand.
Product Code: TA68