XKMA00EN – Mazda Type 3Button Flip Wire Remote Key
Xhorse Remote Type: Wire Remote
How to generate Xhorse Wired Remote:
1. Open VVDI wired remote and remove battery.
2. Connect Xhorse remote data cable to white connector on the Xhorse remote PCB board and plug into VVDI Key Tool.
3. Using the VVDI Key Tool, select the remote you would like to generate.
4. Disconnect cable, reinsert battery, and reassemble remote.
5. Program the remote to the vehicle, same as you do to an OEM remote.
6. Add transponder chip and program it to the vehicle if required.
Xhorse VVDI Wired remote supported transponder chip:
Xhorse VVDI wired remote doesn’t have a transponder chip on it, if the vehicle requires a transponder chip you should add an OEM transponder chip to the remote or you can add the Xhorse Super chip XT27A TPVK4 and clone the original transponder key data.
Product Code: XKMA00EN